CS Lewis famously once said: There are two equal and opposite errors into which our race can fall about the devils. One is to disbelieve in their existence. The other is to believe, and to feel an excessive and unhealthy interest in them. I personally know many people, Christians and non-Christians alike, who fall all […]
Sign up for Samuel’s Newsletter:
Notes from the Pilgrim Path
- The Road Goes Ever On and On
- Enhypostatic Christology, and the Ethical Implications
- Twenty-Six Gratitudes
- What is the Music of the Bible?
- Poetry knows no creed
- The Amorality of Robotic AI and our Human Response
- A Prayer for Universities and Students
- Joy and… judgement?
- The Decline of the Media Bubble
- When Symbolism Flirts: the odd relationship between Christian and Pagan symbols
This work by Samuel S. Thorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.