“Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’ […]
Sign up for Samuel’s Newsletter:
Notes from the Pilgrim Path
- An unexpected blessing – and a sadness
- The Road Goes Ever On and On
- Enhypostatic Christology, and the Ethical Implications
- Twenty-Six Gratitudes
- What is the Music of the Bible?
- Poetry knows no creed
- The Amorality of Robotic AI and our Human Response
- A Prayer for Universities and Students
- Joy and… judgement?
- The Decline of the Media Bubble
Buy Samuel a Book
If you’d like to support Samuel by buying him a book, you can find the list here.
This work by Samuel S. Thorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.