From a young age we are asked what we would like to be when we’re older. I, on one occasion, stood up in front of the entire school at the end of term service in my home church at the time and proudly declared that I wanted to be a bin man. Yup. My rationale […]
Sign up for Samuel’s Newsletter:
Notes from the Pilgrim Path
- Enhypostatic Christology, and the Ethical Implications
- Twenty-Six Gratitudes
- What is the Music of the Bible?
- Poetry knows no creed
- The Amorality of Robotic AI and our Human Response
- A Prayer for Universities and Students
- Joy and… judgement?
- The Decline of the Media Bubble
- When Symbolism Flirts: the odd relationship between Christian and Pagan symbols
- The Eagle’s Vision
This work by Samuel S. Thorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.