(A word of explanation: I wrote this during the Christmas vacation of 2013 when I was struggling to write anything for an essay. I decided to do a ‘stream of consciousness’ piece and it resulted in this. The only editing I’ve done is to spell check it. When thinking what I should publish first on […]
Sign up for Samuel’s Newsletter:
Notes from the Pilgrim Path
Watch this space, I'll starting a podcast for my sermons and some conversations with interesting people. It follows a similar theme to my email newsletter in being "From the Pilgrim Path".
Today marks three years since @larvedal said Yes, she would marry me, share my life with me wherever God might lead us, and go on adventures together forever.
"The Tubes" from my new book of #poetry #Glimpses - shared today for #nationalpoetryday #NationalPoetryDay2020
Lovely to receive this photo from Andy and Zoe's wedding on the 5th of September.
- The Road Goes Ever On and On
- Enhypostatic Christology, and the Ethical Implications
- Twenty-Six Gratitudes
- What is the Music of the Bible?
- Poetry knows no creed
- The Amorality of Robotic AI and our Human Response
- A Prayer for Universities and Students
- Joy and… judgement?
- The Decline of the Media Bubble
- When Symbolism Flirts: the odd relationship between Christian and Pagan symbols
This work by Samuel S. Thorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.