I have much to write on the Lord of the Rings and the ways in which it has shaped my own personal mythology and character. Aragorn, in particular, has been archetypal in my development from a boy to a man. Middle-Earth, its races, lands and histories are not just words on a page or scenes […]
Sign up for Samuel’s Newsletter:
Notes from the Pilgrim Path
- Enhypostatic Christology, and the Ethical Implications
- Twenty-Six Gratitudes
- What is the Music of the Bible?
- Poetry knows no creed
- The Amorality of Robotic AI and our Human Response
- A Prayer for Universities and Students
- Joy and… judgement?
- The Decline of the Media Bubble
- When Symbolism Flirts: the odd relationship between Christian and Pagan symbols
- The Eagle’s Vision
This work by Samuel S. Thorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.