A friend and I went took the opportunity to attend the Durham Castle Lecture about Free Speech on Wednesday. The speaker was political historian and free-speech advocate Professor Timothy Garton Ash from Oxford. It was an interesting presentation of two main halves; systems of speech in our interconnected world, and principles for speaking freely with […]
Sign up for Samuel’s Newsletter:
Notes from the Pilgrim Path
- An unexpected blessing – and a sadness
- The Road Goes Ever On and On
- Enhypostatic Christology, and the Ethical Implications
- Twenty-Six Gratitudes
- What is the Music of the Bible?
- Poetry knows no creed
- The Amorality of Robotic AI and our Human Response
- A Prayer for Universities and Students
- Joy and… judgement?
- The Decline of the Media Bubble
Buy Samuel a Book
If you’d like to support Samuel by buying him a book, you can find the list here.
This work by Samuel S. Thorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.