Day Four, Dr Karen O’Donnell is here to talk to us about digital theology, and will be looking at the Eucharist. Where are our bodies in digital spaces? There’s a sense in which when we go online our bodies don’t go with us. Therefore we can feel like the digital world isn’t real. This can […]
- Enhypostatic Christology, and the Ethical Implications
- Twenty-Six Gratitudes
- Time is a gift
- What is the Music of the Bible?
- Poetry knows no creed
- The Amorality of Robotic AI and our Human Response
- A Prayer for Universities and Students
- Joy and… judgement?
- The Decline of the Media Bubble
- When Symbolism Flirts: the odd relationship between Christian and Pagan symbols
- The Eagle’s Vision
- Reflecting on Hobbits and Brexit
This work by Samuel S. Thorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.